Elkhorn Computer Service is growing substantially and looking for professional Commercial Computer Service and Repair Technicians.
Job Duties: Configuration, maintenance, backup and support of our Microsoft Windows 2012 and 2008 servers and supporting multiple clients and office environments, via both virtual access as well as physical access.
Specific responsibilities would include:
• Receiving, configuring, installing and deploying server machines
• Monitoring servers - rapidly and effectively diagnosing and solving all outages or performance problems
• Managing patch testing, deployment and maintenance activities
• Participating in the administration of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
• Administering Hyper-V Servers and executing VM management tasks for both production and development environments
• Working day-to-day with the company clients
• Participating in an on-call production technology support rotation Ideal Candidate Qualifications
• Strong problem solving skills
• Experience with Active Directory, DNS, Network troubleshooting, etc.
Hourly Expectations: Technicians usually work 40 hours a week.
Store Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-630pm, Friday 8am-530pm, Saturday 9am-230pm
Qualifications: 1-3 years of experience as a Windows Systems Administrator
Certifications : Industry Certifications a plus
We are looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE, Positive Attitude, and so much more.Please send your resume if you meet the qualifications and are a top professional in servicing computer technology and supporting customers.
|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
|Date Closes||June 15, 2018|
|Located In||Elkhorn, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||11-3021.00 Computer and Information Systems Managers|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position