The Case Manager is a member of the site team implementing the Rite of Passage program. The Case Manager is responsible for administrating, developing and facilitating the completion of case plans and treatment programs in accordance with the requests of the placing agency and the needs of each student on their case load. Develops and oversees the completion of the Graduation Plan based on presenting issues and student needs. Primary program liaison between student, parents/legal guardian, Client Manager and placing agency official as well as facilitates all court hearings and Probation Officer visits.
1. Adheres to the facility and daily schedules.
2. Develops and oversees the completion of the MAP Plan according to the Discrete Case Plan, Commitment
Time, and presenting issues and needs of the students on the assigned case load.
3. Develops and oversees the completion of the Graduation Plan based on presenting issues and student needs.
4. Primary program liaison between student, parents/legal guardian, Client Manager and placing agency
5. Provides monthly progress notes and weekly student updates to the client manager and/or placing agency
official according to the Discrete Case Plan and a student’s progress toward the MAP Plan.
6. Facilitates all court hearings, Probation Officer visits, student visits and/or home passes, and meetings with
students and their client manager to review progress.
7. Attends and assists with the facilitation of daily guided group meetings and treatment groups.
8. In conjunction with administrative assistance, manages and updates assigned student files.
9. Completes Serious Incident Reports and notifies the appropriate individuals/agencies.
10. Ensures the safety, health and welfare of staff and students at all times.
11. Provides encouragement, guidance and resources to the staff and students when needed.
12. Models and ensures all program norms are upheld without compromise.
1. Possess a BA/BS in related field (Master’s degree preferred).
2. Prior case management experience required including three years experience with juveniles.
3. Background in dealing with juvenile placement agencies is preferred.
4. Must meet the requirements to be an eligible ROP driver. Must possess a current State Driver’s License
and have an acceptable driving record for the past three (3) years.
5. Ability to pass a criminal background clearance check, drug screen, physical and TB test.
6. Ability to perform work with little or no supervision.
7. Ability to utilize resources available to complete assigned projects.
8. Ability to prepare written reports and correspondence.
9. Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
10. Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing.
11. Able to work in excess of 40 hours per week with varied work shifts.
12. Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
16. Must have excellent organization and time management skills.
17. Ability to build and maintain positive internal and external relationships.
18. Ability to provide exemplary customer service to all employees and outside constituents.
19. Must be flexible and able to handle multiple priorities, with the ability to adjust to high pressure and rapidly
changing business conditions.
20. Proficient in the use of computers and associated software.
|Date Posted||April 5, 2018|
|Date Closes||May 31, 2018|
|Address||10625 Calhoun Rd|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week; Salaried position, may require additional hours|
|SOC Category||21-1014.00 Mental Health Counselors|
|Address||10625 Calhoun Road|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68112|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories