What does it mean be part of Cobalt Credit Union?
Being part of Cobalt Credit Union means you will be part of a culture that truly cares about members and employees. Cobalt will take time to prepare and train you to succeed in your current position and help coach you to reach your career goals. Our tuition assistance, job shadowing program, and dedication to promoting from within the company will support you to reach your highest potential. Cobalt’s management team believes in an open door policy and welcomes feedback and suggestions. We are big enough to be recognized in the community, but small enough that you are not just a number.
Who are we looking for as our next Systems Engineer?
- Associate’s degree or higher in Information Technology or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, VMware, HP Blade Systems, EMC VNX / Avamar systems, Citrix, and Cisco Networks is highly desirable
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written) and high attention to detail
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; experience working with multiple offsite locations preferred
- Financial Institution background preferred
What is a day in the life of a Systems Engineer?
- Maintaining and administering Active Directory, Virtualization environment, and related storage systems, including end user computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations
- Monitoring network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware
- Serving as primary contact for application system issues. Analyzing issues, recommending solutions and initiating corrective actions while ensuring proper follow up with client
- Serving as an IT consultant to internal employees and as a technical resource to various project teams; serving as a liaison when necessary between users, IT Department and vendors
Cobalt Credit Union