What does it mean to be part of Cobalt Credit Union?
Being part of Cobalt Credit Union means you will be part of a culture that truly cares about members and employees. Cobalt will take time to prepare and train you to succeed in your current position and will help coach you to reach your career goals. Our tuition assistance, job shadowing program, and dedication to promoting from within the company will support you in reaching your highest potential. Cobalt's management team believes in an open door policy and welcomes feedback and suggestions. We are big enough to be recognized in the community, but small enough that you are not just a number.
Who are we looking for as our next Contact Center Representative?
- Call center experience or experience working with the public
- Capable of working independently, utilizing skills and abilities to resolve problems.
- Exhibit the skills to recognize the need to be readily available for incoming calls adjusting to changes in call volume to effectively meet demand and reduce wait times when volume is at its peak.
- Effective communication and organizational skills
What is a day in the life of a Contact Center Representative?
- Answering incoming calls in a professional tone greeting and handling calls in an appropriate manner and verifying the member's identity
- Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and privacy of member accounts by following security and internal control procedures
- Maintaining quality control of all documents, departmental research and pending transactions
- Using multiple websites for various products and services the Credit Union offers (bill pay, debit cards, credit cards, loan applications, etc.)
- Inputting wires up to $50,000 per member request without supervision
- Communicating effectively and professionally when presenting and explaining Credit Union products in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Researching and resolving member account problems
- Building member relationships by actively uncovering and evaluating members' financial needs, offering products/services to meet those needs and answering questions regarding our Credit Union services
- Attendance is an essential function of this position
Cobalt Credit Union