What does it mean to be part of Cobalt Credit Union?
Being part of Cobalt Credit Union means you will be part of a culture that truly cares about members and employees. Cobalt will take time to prepare and train you to succeed in your current position and help coach you to reach your career goals. Our tuition assistance, job shadowing program, and dedication to promoting from within the company will support you to reach your highest potential. Cobalt’s management team believes in an open door policy and welcomes feedback and suggestions. We are big enough to be recognized in the community, but small enough that you are not just a number.
Who are we looking for as our next Administrative Assistant?
- Impeccable attention to detail and proven organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- One to two years of administrative experience preferred
- Credit Union or banking experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or Marketing preferred
- Ability to type 60 WPM and utilize Word, Excel, and Desktop Publishing in a proficient manner, including spreadsheet functions
What is a day in the life of an Administrative Assistant?
- Open mail for the COO and draft written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Respond to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Answer phone calls for the COO and department. Take messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level executive staff. Handle confidential information and non-routine information appropriately and explain policies when necessary.
- Order supplies and maintain supply budget.
- Create and prepare department correspondence, reports, policies, forms and spreadsheets.
- Provide assistance to the Wealth Management Department by communicating with clients, scheduling appointments, tracking referrals and working with client documents.
- Oversee the Corporate Notary program for the Credit Union.