What does it mean to be part of Cobalt Credit Union?
Being part of Cobalt Credit Union means you will be part of a culture that truly cares about members and employees. Cobalt will take time to prepare and train you to succeed in your current position and help coach you to reach your career goals. Our tuition assistance, job shadowing program, and dedication to promoting from within the company will support you to reach your highest potential. Cobalt’s management team believes in an open door policy and welcomes feedback and suggestions. We are big enough to be recognized in the community, but small enough that you are not just a number.
Who are we looking for as our next Senior Financial Service Specialist?
- At least one year retail, sales and/or banking/credit union experience
- Strong sales experience
- Banking, supervisory and lending experience preferred
- Motivated by building relationships and achieving team goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
- Training provided for the right candidate
What is a day in the life of a Senior Financial Service Specialist?
- Delivering a high level of service to members and ensuring a positive public perception of the Credit Union by building strong relationships
- Interviewing prospective loan applicants and provide financial counseling and guidance
- Achieving established sales and referral goals for lending and deposit products and services
- Training staff and maintaining protocol for a secure environment
- Preparing and completing all required paperwork and documentation with a high degree of accuracy
- Processing daily financial transactions (i.e. deposits, withdrawals, transfers, advances, money orders, cashier’s checks, etc.)
- Underwriting loan applications within the established limitations
- Maintaining high degree of confidentiality, security and internal control procedures
- Promoting internal sales campaigns to increase membership
Keyword: Sales, loans, credit union, banking, retail, customer service, supervisor, personal banker, key holder, manager