Branch Manager - Lincoln Walmart
SAC Federal Credit Union Lincoln, NE
What does it mean to be part of SAC Federal Credit Union?
Being part of SAC Federal Credit Union means you will be part of a culture that truly cares about members and employees. SAC will take time to prepare and train you to succeed in your current position and help coach you to reach your career goals. Our tuition assistance, job shadowing program, and dedication to promoting from within the company will support you to reach your highest potential. SAC’s management team believes in an open door policy and welcomes feedback and suggestions. We are big enough to be recognized in the community, but small enough that you are not just a number.
Who are we looking for as our next Branch Manager?
- Bachelor’s degree in a business administration or related field required and at least two years experience in a related sales position required.
- Motivated by building relationships and achieving team goals
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
- Previous knowledge, skills, and experience in planning, implementing, monitoring, delegating, conflict resolution, customer service, and training.
- Previous supervisory/management experience with minimum of 2 years required.
- Strong leadership, planning, communication and organizational skills needed with ability to communicate with all levels of credit union and the public.
What is a day in the life of a Branch Manager?
- Delivering a high level of service to members and ensuring a positive public perception of the Credit Union by building strong relationships
- Interviewing prospective loan applicants and provide financial counseling and guidance
- Achieving established sales and referral goals for lending and deposit products and services
- Training staff and maintaining protocol for a secure environment
- Underwriting loan applications within the established limitations
- Promoting internal sales campaigns to increase membesership
- Represent the credit union in the community to foster new business and promote our products and services to achieve established goals, while supporting the mission of the credit union.
- Responsible for management, sales, marketing and leadership of the branch with ability to lead a sales oriented team.
- Coach staff continuously on the high level of service to members utilizing the Credit Union’s sales training program.
| Date Posted
March 12, 2018
| Date Closes
April 11, 2018
2500 Jamie Ln.
| Located In
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
40 hours per week
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
11-3031.02 Financial Managers, Branch or Department
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Credit Union
- Discounts on Employer Merchandise & Services
- Employee Referral Program
- Fitness Classes
- Free Parking
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sports Teams / Leagues
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Workout Facilities
- Merit Increases
This job is related other jobs in these career categories