Fraser Stryker Law Firm is looking for a Help Desk Technical Support Specialist. This position:
- Answers Help Desk requests, troubleshoots technical problems, and resolves end user technical issues.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs system hardware and software.
- Installs applications or upgrades at workstations
- Provides new employee training to introduce users to the fundamentals of computer, phone, and other technical systems.
- Assists with litigation support, assists in the preparation of documents and exhibits for trial, attends courtroom proceedings to provide technical support, collects e-discovery data, and trains end users on litigation support and software programs.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and has 1 - 3 years of support experience. Microsoft Certifications and/or experience working in a law firm is also a plus. The ability to communicate professionally, listen to user concerns, critically think about potential solutions, and assist in positive resolution is a must.
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary, paid time off, flexible work environment, and paid parking. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.