Why Advisor Group?...
- Competitive salary and annual bonus paid based on performance
- Generous time off package, including paid time off, paid holidays, and paid time to volunteer in the community
- Immediate access to extensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, basic life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage and much more
- 401(k) match from day one of employment
- Referral bonuses if we hire your referred applicants to our open positions
- An enriching and engaging career in financial services – our employees overwhelmingly report that they find meaning and purpose in their day to day work
- Executive leader access and interaction in all our locations due to flat structure, open office environments, town halls and speed mentoring events
- New, professional, and collaborative working environment where parking is provided
Advisor Group is #hiringnow for an Administrative Processing Opportunity in Financial Services
Client Relations Opportunity in Financial Services
Virtual Assistant to Financial Professionals
20 East Thomas, Phoenix, AZ 85912
2300 Windy Ridge Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
877 Executive Center Drive West, St. Petersburg, FL 33702
7755 Third St. North, Oakdale, MN 55128
10 Exchange Place, Suite 1410, Jersey City, NJ 07302
12325 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
Advisor Group has returned to the office in a hybrid schedule, so we are seeking candidates willing to work a split schedule between home and the office. Consideration will be given to applicants seeking 100% remote work from home.
Role Type: Full-time
This position will act as a virtual assistant for Advisor Group advisors and their teams. Responsibilities include collaborating with advisors to prepare required documents, obtaining advisor and client signatures, submitting business into Advisor Group systems, sponsor systems and advisors' customer relationship management (CRM) systems. Our Virtual Assistant follows up on issues surrounding account setup, maintenance and asset movement. Additional responsibilities include researching and resolving client service problems, monitoring and resolving action needed items, uploading documents into the AG vault and updating advisor CRM records. Additional duties may include scheduling client appointments and special projects as requested.
The Virtual Assistant will report to a Senior Operations Manager, located in Phoenix, Atlanta or Omaha and will support all AG Broker Dealers. This position will recognize a differentiation of service levels to Premier Support, Relationship Management, and General Producers by priority and response time.
Our selected candidate must be able to build rapport, instill trust and respect with advisors and their staff. The Virtual Assistant role requires developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all operations unit leaders as well as Advisor Group functional areas such as Advisory, Supervision, Compliance, Technology, Legal, Commissions, Finance, Regional Business, Recruiting, and Marketing.
- Perform administrative and support functions for the advisor including preparing paperwork, obtaining signatures, entering business into processing systems, maintaining digital files, preparing correspondence, running reports, uploading documentation as needed
- Identify and document opportunities to mitigate risk and improve processes
- Organize, coordinate, and maintain all client paperwork
- Assist advisor to complete new accounts, asset transfers, life insurance applications and other forms
- Research problems and implement best solutions utilizing all resources available
- Complete, process and track new account/insurance paperwork
- Handle routine matters for client accounts including processing name and address changes, account applications and bank authorizations, answering client questions
- Research and resolve client service problems or errors as needed
- Maintain CRM systems for advisors
- Collaborates and builds partnerships and effective business relationships across organizational lines
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years administrative support in a similar capacity required, preferably in an Advisor Group in an office environment
- Detailed knowledge of back office brokerage operations systems and workflow that impact customer service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships
- Possess a passion for customer service, exceeding goals, and professional curiosity driving learning and an understanding of the business
- Strong technically/analytically with the ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Agile, adaptable, promotes and embraces change
- Has a bias for action & results
- Broad knowledge of operational processes such as new accounts, check receipts, check disbursements, IRA distribution, journal entries, account maintenance, compensation, periodic investment plans, systematic withdrawal plans, or change of dealers in least one Advisor Group department (Service, Operations, Compensation)
- Work independently on a consistent basis
- Communicates with co-workers, customers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner both written and verbally.
- Ability to investigate and research situations, and provide resolution
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make rule-based and analytical decisions
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Skill in operating AG systems including FBSI, FEI, SalesForce, Client Central, eQuipt, StreetScape, NetX360 and FileNet
- Knowledge of general securities and insurance industry terminology and practices preferred