Why Advisor Group?...
- Competitive salary and annual bonus paid based on performance
- Generous time off package, including paid time off, paid holidays, and paid time to volunteer in the community
- Immediate access to extensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, basic life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage and much more
- 401(k) match from day one of employment
- Referral bonuses if we hire your referred applicants to our open positions
- An enriching and engaging career in financial services – our employees overwhelmingly report that they find meaning and purpose in their day to day work
- Executive leader access and interaction in all our locations due to flat structure, open office environments, town halls and speed mentoring events
- New, professional, and collaborative working environment where parking is provided
Advisor Group is #hiringnow for an Administrative Processing Opportunity in Financial Services
Brokerage Operations Administrative Opportunity in Financial Services
Operations Processor I
LOCATION: 12325 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
HOURS: 12:30PM - 9:00PM CST
ROLE TYPE: Full-time
We have an opening in our LaVista, NE (Omaha, NE) location for an Operations Processor. This physical site is home to one of or wealth management firms, Securities America, Inc.
The Operations Processor is responsible for managing documents (mail, wires, faxes, negotiable items) received into the Operations department, as well as redistributing items to other areas of the Company and external sources. The Operations Processor is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of routine transactions that support the establishment, maintenance and closure of brokerage accounts. Must be able to acquire and retain knowledge of financial services industry rules and best practices regarding basic brokerage account operations.
- Review, process and follow up on various brokerage and non-brokerage account requests including asset movement requests, IRA distributions, journals between brokerage accounts, alternative investment processing and other cash and asset processing.
- Must act as subject matter expert for several different responsibilities within brokerage Operations. Act as back-up to co-workers by cross-training on all department functions and demonstrate flexibility to respond to influx of workflow. Interact with clearing firm on routine brokerage account processing requests; provide timely updates and statuses in contact management and workflow systems
- Pay close attention to detail, process work accurately and work on repetitive tasks
- Answer internal and external phone calls; make outbound phone calls to our advisors.
- Update contact management systems with professional grammar and spelling.
- Exercise judgment to know when to escalate issues to manager or supervisor
- Assist in training co-workers to act as back-up for primary responsibilities
- Respond to incoming requests from internal and external customers including research and problem solving, entering data into contact management system and providing timely follow-up communication.
- Make appropriate decision on when to lend assistance to co-workers to ensure that department service levels are maintained.
- Assist with special projects and research.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years relatable or transferable work experience; financial services experience preferred
- Proficiency at Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- STRONG customer focus orientation
- High attention to detail, analytical mindset, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain high levels of quality
- Ability to work and remain focused under pressure
- Ability to participate and contribute in a team environment
- Ability to become proficient with the following internal systems: NetX360, Front-End Imaging (FEI), Salesforce (contact management and imaging workflow systems), Client Central and back office functions
- Ability to acquire and retain knowledge of securities industry rules and best practices regarding brokerage account operations and have strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.