Why Advisor Group?...
Advisor Group is #hiringnow for an Administrative Processing Opportunity in Financial Services
Operations Processor I
LOCATION: 12325 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
HOURS: 12:30PM - 9:00PM CST
ROLE TYPE: Full-time
We have an opening in our LaVista, NE (Omaha, NE) location. This physical site is home to one of or wealth management firms, Securities America, Inc.
The Operations Processor is responsible for managing documents (mail, wires, faxes, negotiable items) received into the Operations department, as well as redistributing items to other areas of the Company and external sources. The Operations Processor is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of routine transactions that support the establishment, maintenance and closure of brokerage accounts. Must be able to acquire and retain knowledge of financial services industry rules and best practices regarding basic brokerage account operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
* Review, process and follow up on various brokerage and non-brokerage account requests including asset movement requests, IRA distributions, journals between brokerage accounts, alternative investment processing and other cash and asset processing.
* Must act as subject matter expert for several different responsibilities within brokerage Operations. Act as back-up to co-workers by cross-training on all department functions and demonstrate flexibility to respond to influx of workflow.
* Interact with clearing firm on routine brokerage account processing requests; provide timely updates and statuses in contact management and workflow systems
* Pay close attention to detail, process work accurately and work on repetitive tasks
* Answer internal and external phone calls; make outbound phone calls to our advisors.
* Update contact management systems with professional grammar and spelling.
* Exercise judgment to know when to escalate issues to manager or supervisor
* Assist in training co-workers to act as back-up for primary responsibilities
* Respond to incoming requests from internal and external customers including research and problem solving, entering data into contact management system and providing timely follow-up communication.
* Make appropriate decision on when to lend assistance to co-workers to ensure that department service levels are maintained.
* Assist with special projects and research
* Must already be proficient in the following: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
* Must become proficient with the following systems: NetX360, Front-End Imaging (FEI), SalesForce (contact management and imaging workflow systems), Client Central and back office functions.
administrative assistant admin clerical secretaries Brokerage Operations Processing Specialist #Job #HiringAlert Brokerage Operations Processing Specialist administrative assistant admin clerical secretaries
|Date Posted||August 12, 2022|
|Date Closes||September 11, 2022|
|Address||12325 Port Grace Blvd|
|Located In||Atlanta, GA|
|Work At||La Vista|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||15-1099.14 Document Management Specialists|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories