Triad Hybrid Solutions Opportunity in Financial Services
Advisory Operations Specialist
Location: 5155 Peachtree Pkwy #3220, Norcross GA 30092
We are seeking a detail-oriented Advisory Operations Specialist to join the team within Triad Hybrid Solutions, a member of Advisor Group. The Advisory Operations Specialist will provide excellent and timely operational, billing and transition support to advisors and their staff. This role requires multi-tasking, team collaboration, on-going education, a professional demeanor, and a strong team spirit. The Triad Hybrid Solutions operations team is comprised of a COO, Operations Manager, and Operations Specialists. Weekly one-on-one meetings ensure the specialist is on task, challenges are properly addressed, and education/direction are provided.
- Process new account paperwork and setup in key systems
- Handle and resolve operational inquires via phone, email and workflow
- Understand and support approved custodians, products, and solutions
- Perform advisory billing functions
- Reconcile and communicate NIGO items to new advisors
- Review and ensure proper recording of trade errors
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Three or more years of related experience in the financial services industry with some of that time in advisory services/operations
- FINRA Series 99
- FINRA Series 65 a plus
- Familiarity with Schwab, Fidelity, TD and NFS platforms
- Understanding of fee-based billing methodology
- Must be proficient in utilizing various software packages including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
- Able to communicate professionally via phone and email
- Responsive to inquiries/assigned tasks
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments
- Some experience with webinars
- Navigate technology including CRM, reporting, custodial
- Ability to analyze complex problems and identify appropriate solutions.
- Ability to make rule based and analytical decisions.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Proficient in active listening
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of information
- Ability to effectively function as a team player