The Sr. Operations Processor will be part of a team responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient processing of routine and complex transactions involving financial accounts, money and asset movement, supporting the activities associated within Brokerage Operations.
Responsible for outbound calls to financial advisors to facilitate processing, as well as responding to incoming phone calls for operational support. Also responsible for taking a moderate volume of incoming calls on an ACD line supporting our Advisor Support team.
- Provide a high level of service and support to independent financial advisors nationwide
- Review, process and follow up on a variety of complex brokerage and non-brokerage account requests
- Act as subject matter expert for several different responsibilities within brokerage Operations
- Act as back-up to co-workers and senior processors through cross-training on all department functions
- Interact with clearing firm on routine brokerage account processing requests; provide timely updates and statuses in contact management and workflow systems
- Answer internal and external phone calls; make outbound phone calls to our advisors
- Update contact management systems with professional grammar and spelling
- Exercise judgment to know when to escalate issues to manager or supervisor
- Ability to process work from multiple operations classifications with a high degree of accuracy
- Act as a back-up for Operations Team Lead for escalated service requests and phone calls
- Assist in training and mentoring of new hires
- Work closely with Operations Supervisor and Team Lead to ensure escalations are resolved
- Participate with projects and system testing as needed
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improving existing procedures, training manuals and other improvements
- Create a strong working relationship with vendor, internal stakeholders and advisors
- Keep up to date on changes to industry and business processes
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.