Business Development Opportunity in Financial Services
Sales Enablement Manager
Location: 7755 Third Street North, Oakdale, MN 55128
This position is accepting applicants in all locations & remote
As a Sales Enablement Manager at Advisor Group, you will be responsible for creating content and tools, facilitating training, developing reporting and analysis, and managing Salesforce. Through a mix of analytical and creative skills, the person in the role will help the Business Development team generate high quality sales leads and develop strong pipelines of new business opportunities. The Sales Enablement Manager will work across Marketing, Operations and Sales to drive Salesforce adoption and higher sales productivity.
- Serve as the point of contact for Sales Enablement projects and Salesforce and work within Business Development and across departments to deliver high quality work.
- Handle all basic Salesforce administrative functions including setting up user profiles, permissions and roles; managing data loads and client contact data; maintaining the user interface; developing lists, dashboards and reporting; and conducting other routine tasks.
- Develop sales reporting and analysis for the Business Development leadership team.
- Work in partnership with marketing to develop, manage and track sales campaigns according the content and campaign calendar.
- Establish consistent processes and guidelines for managing projects and meeting deadlines.
- Create and manage a set of sales tools including playbooks, scripts, scorecards, qualification tools, and sales plans.
- Develop training content and facilitate ongoing user training. Grow the Salesforce and sales consulting skill set across roles.
- Effectively act as the liaison and primary point of contact with third-party vendors, including license management and invoicing.
- Participate in tests and pilots to understand use cases and enhancement deployments.
- Manage internal communications related to campaigns, content, tools and Salesforce.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred, H.S. Diploma or GED certificate + Significant Practical Experience will be considered
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in corporate marketing, training, or other business field developing content.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting or driving B2B sales, or complex retail sales. Financial services and / or marketing experience is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce administration / management experience; including, workflow creation, reporting, and coordinating configurations with technical team.
- Good understanding of Salesforce environments including Classic and Lightning
- Experience working in a sales operations or sales enablement capacity.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and analytical skills with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Ability to critically evaluate technical requirements and analyze data and translate into business terms