Advisor Recruitment Support Opportunity in Financial Services
Location(s): 12325 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide service and support Securities America Recruiters and the potential advisors joining Securities America in the FI, Retail and Acquisition space. Additional responsibilities include assisting candidates through the candidate approval process, licensing and registration, and affiliation; maintaining sales and marketing databases; explaining Securities America products, technology, and services; and ensuring timely follow-up and completion of paperwork.
Why Advisor Group
- Competitive salary and annual bonus paid based on performance
- Generous time off package, including paid time off, paid holidays, and paid time to volunteer in the community
- Immediate access to extensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, basic life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage and much more
- 401(k) match from day one of employment
- Referral bonuses if we hire your referred applicants to our open positions
- An enriching and engaging career in financial services - our employees overwhelmingly report that they find meaning and purpose in their day to day work
- Executive leader access and interaction in all our locations due to flat structure, open office environments, town halls and speed mentoring events
- Maintain databases (Salesforce) by performing basic functions such as entering information, uploading documents, and utilizing drop-down menus.
- Support Retail, Acquisition, and the Financial Institution channels in the on-boarding process.
- Support Securities Recruiters by corresponding with prospective clients (email, direct mail, phone calls), qualifying prospective clients, and setting up appointments.
- Act as a liaison between the prospective client and various Securities America departments to ensure timely follow-up and completion of paperwork.
- Deliver high level of service and support through fielding inbound calls and making outbound calls as needed to complete service-related tasks related to all on-boarding activities.
- Partner with Recruiters to prepare and deliver formal business presentations to qualified prospective clients.
- Work closely with SAI department to ensure timely review of candidates responses during the candidate on-boarding processes.
- Provide status updates/reports to recruiters, leadership and business partners
- Attend various trade shows, conferences, and seminars as requested
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and developments
- Assist with home office visits (HOV) which may include but is not limited to, scheduling flights, hotels, car services and sending meeting requests to the necessary presenters, hosting, attending the meeting and taking notes
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- 2+ years customer service experience in the securities industry.
- Ability to communicate and project a positive, professional attitude with co-workers, customers, and various business contacts in person and over the telephone.
- Knowledge of the securities industry including industry terminology, license requirements, and understanding of Financial Professional practices.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks with deadlines.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to present the benefits of Securities America and explain products, technology, and services.
- Desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Desire to take ownership of issues and see them through resolution.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, customers, and various business contracts in a courteous and professional manner.
- High attention to details, analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be at work on a regular basis and predictable basis
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and Salesforce.
- Ability to travel as needed (approximately 10% of time)
- Series 7 industry license