Operations Opportunity in Financial Services
Case Design Associate, Highland Capital Brokerage
Location: ALL LOCATIONS & REMOTE
(Must live in or be willing to work Pacific or Mountain time zone hours (8am-5pm)
We have an opportunity for a Case Design Associate within Highland Capital Brokerage, a member of Advisor Group. The Case Design Associate (CDA) acts as a primary support partner for assigned Highland Sales Resources (both Signature Vice Presidents as well as those outside of the Signature channel). CDAs work with their assigned Sales Resources to provide presale assistance including case design, product selection, illustrations, application fulfillment, producer training, etc. By serving as an available resource for external customers when the primary owner of the relationship is unavailable, Case Design Associates also help maximize opportunities so that the field can focus on generating additional revenue by seeing more potential producers and clients.
The position requires a sense of urgency and attention to detail to ensure services provided are prompt, accurate and meet all required compliance and Service Level Agreements guidelines. The CDA must also possess strong written and verbal communication skills in order to provide pertinent information on product recommendations, explanations as to why recommendations were made, as well as guidance regarding the application process, and strategies on how Highland can best support the producer.
The CDA must be a team player with the ability to work closely with other job families that support the VP. The CDA must develop and maintain strong working relationships, primarily, with the VP's Traditional Case Manager, but also with members of the HEAT, Commissions Accounting, and Broker Contracting Teams as well.
The Case Design Associate position reports jointly to the Sales Support Management Team and primarily to the Manager closest to his/ her physical location.
- Analyze requests received and generate applicable proposals and presentations that are accurate, compliant, and meet necessary guidelines
- Deliver illustrations and presentations to the field with concise commentary explaining the need and the solution(s) recommended
- Fulfill requests for marketing materials, supplemental reports, etc.
- Prepare new business application kits and pre-fill with accurate client information utilizing information received from the field
- Receive signed applications from the field and review for high-level accuracy before forwarding to New Business for processing
- Provide analysis of in-force policy data and recommend changes and/or alternate plans when applicable
- Facilitate the timely and accurate response to requests received
Including but not limited to:
-Requesting updates from New Business, Commissions, or Broker Contracting teams
-Seeing to the completion of required institutional compliance procedures, including the utilization of Affirm where applicable
-Assistance with field underwriting and pre-sale assessments
-Offering training on website, easyLife, etc.
-Provide support to other Highland Sales Resources than those assigned to
-Fulfill requests received by the SSA Team as work volume demands
-Help other associates where and when able
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products offered as well as software systems for case design analysis and presentation
- Educate producers on industry trends, competitive analysis, etc.
- Log all activity in CRM in compliance with established HCB guidelines and procedures
- Create contact records in CRM when needed
- Store illustrations in a manner consistent with protocols established and maintained throughout the enterprise
- Provide and review recurring reporting with assigned Sales Resources to review open opportunities - both presale and pending.
- All other duties as assigned
Education and License Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred in financial services, or related field, H.S. Diploma or GED certificate + Significant Practical experience will be considered
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Ability to learn new technology as needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer, including carrier and vendor websites
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong sense of accountability and follow-up
- Ability to work well with others as a team and within a virtual team
- Good communication skills; written and verbal
- Concentration despite interruption
- High degree of confidentiality