Customer Service Specialist Opportunity in Financial Services
Rep Relations Specialist
12325 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
20 East Thomas, Phoenix, AZ 85912
2300 Windy Ridge Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
The primary responsibility of this position is to answer inquiries from Company Representatives received via the phones, e-mail, voicemail and fax, and conduct research on operational and procedural issues.
We are seeking candidates for our March 2021 Rep Relations cohort.
Why Advisor Group
- Competitive salary and annual bonus paid based on performance
- Generous time off package, including paid time off, paid holidays, and paid time to volunteer in the community
- Immediate access to extensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, basic life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage and much more
- 401(k) match from day one of employment
- Referral bonuses if we hire your referred applicants to our open positions
- An enriching and engaging career in financial services - our employees overwhelmingly report that they find meaning and purpose in their day to day work
- Executive leader access and interaction in all our locations due to flat structure, open office environments, town halls and speed mentoring events
- Accurately define nature of call/email and determine customer's needs
- Answer telephone, email, and fax inquiries from company representatives as required.
- Act as primary contact and advocate for registered representatives and their staff on operational and procedural issues as assigned.
- Actively support the departmental goals by staying attentive to the phone system queues.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with all contacts (reps, assistants, vendors, and internal staff.)
- Demonstrates the ability to reach decisions promptly and implement appropriate action, deferring to manager only when appropriate.
- Stays readily available for incoming calls, adjusting to changes in call volume to effectively meet demand and reduce wait time when volume is at its peak
- Ability to recognize the red flags of fraudulent activities and how to report suspicious activities to the proper parties.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to consistently meet and maintain established department quality/quantity standards
- Ability to continually stay current with industry and company policies and procedures
- Ability to investigate and research situations
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service by anticipating and meeting the needs of representatives and their staff.
- Ability to defuse volatile situations
- Ability to take complete and accurate notes
- Ability to work and remain focused under pressure
- Ability to participate and contribute in a team environment
- Skill in operating various office equipment and software programs.
- Skills in verbal and written communication
- Preferred 2 years previous industry experience and/or 1 year SAI experience preferred. This may include 1-2 years previous customer service and/or securities/financial related experience
- Previous customer service experience preferred