Marketing Intern - Product & Sales
Location: This internship is open to remote applicants
Timeline: 10 Weeks, beginning June 7, 2021
We are looking for a driven and motivated Product & Sales Marketing Intern to join our Corporate Marketing department. You will participate in a program designed to provide you with real-world experience and prepare you for an exciting role in a corporate environment. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Wealth Management Marketing. You will receive personalized, hands-on training through job shadowing and job mentoring.
This internship will help you acquire marketable skills by participating in key Marketing initiatives with both the client-facing function as well as through interaction with various internal Centers of Excellence. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in Marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Marketing Internship Responsibilities:
- Experience the facets of being an Internal Business Partner: understand the dynamics between Marketing and Business Partners, how to work with an in-house Design/Digital/Communications to execute on tactics.
- Interaction with Chief Marketing Officer, SVP, VP levels as well as senior strategists within marketing team.
- Participate in strategy meetings for product launches to raise awareness and drive adoption.
- Interaction with Sales Business Partners to deliver sales-enabled efforts: draft newsletter content and create presentations.
- Understand key metrics by collecting and analyzing department results across initiatives, campaigns, and lead gen efforts with Sales.
In order to be a successful intern, you will need to possess the following background/experience:
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Strong technical skills/Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven leadership ability
- High attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
Targeted Majors: Marketing, Communications
- Current students with at least 80 hours of completed course work towards Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated academic success (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Prior work experience, co-op or internship preferred
Advisor Group is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.