Business Development Opportunity in Financial Services
RVP, Business Development
10 Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Remote candidates are also being considered.
The RVP, Business Development is responsible for executing strategic sales plan for financial advisors affiliated with Royal Alliance in the assigned region. The RVP is responsible for identifying new financial advisor prospects, driving business growth, retaining current advisors, and servicing existing advisors with products and services.
- Create and maintain a list of targeted OSJ Branch Managers and Registered Representatives who are most appropriate for the delivery of programs and services offered or recommended by the Business Development Division.
- Identify, design, write and produce educational, training, consulting, coaching and mentoring programs designed to meet the needs of targeted OSJ Managers and Registered Representatives to achieve the mission of the Division.
- Cooperate with Branch Development personnel to assist in the recruiting of new OSJ Branches as well as additional Registered Representatives for those offices that seek to expand their business by adding additional advisors.
- Maintain involvement in the transition and orientation activities of new branch offices by offering advice and consultation as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments within the Company to leverage opportunities to deliver best practices to better enable OSJ Managers and Registered Representatives to sell and operate more efficiently and compliantly.
- Deliver Business Development Division programs designed to enhance both the personal and professional development of OSJ Managers and Registered Representatives. Act as a conduit of information between the broker/dealer and the field force.
- Assist OSJ Managers in resolving business problems and issues, managing change and navigating through the various systems and processes of the broker/dealer.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required. (MBA, CFP, CFA or CPA preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the financial services industry.
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses required.
- Life and Annuity licenses required.
- Sales management experience, education and training.
- Strong customer service, communication and presentation skills.
- FINRA Series 24 and 66 (or 63 / 65) licenses preferred.