Business Development Opportunity in Financial Services
Business Development Coordinator
Location(s): 12325 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
The primary responsibilities of this position are to lead the coordination of marketing-related activities and assist with Business Development efforts within the Financial Institutions Division. Duties include coordinating trade shows, marketing materials, proactive calls and letters, assisting in the RFP process, and managing the sales database. Other duties include assisting with various projects and special assignments.
Why Advisor Group
- Competitive salary and annual bonus paid based on performance
- Generous time off package, including paid time off, paid holidays, and paid time to volunteer in the community
- Immediate access to extensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, basic life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage and much more
- 401(k) match from day one of employment
- Referral bonuses if we hire your referred applicants to our open positions
- An enriching and engaging career in financial services - our employees overwhelmingly report that they find meaning and purpose in their day to day work
- Executive leader access and interaction in all our locations due to flat structure, open office environments, town halls and speed mentoring events
- New, professional, and collaborative working environment where parking is provided
- Brand new facility
- Lead and coordinate trade show activity
- Research relevant trade shows
- Book booth space and be responsible shipping logistics
- Manage trade show materials and ensure inventory is sustained
- Coordinate follow up letters and calls
- Coordinate the Request for Proposal (RFP) process. Collaborate with leadership to ensure proposals are processed efficiently and timely.
- Maintain/update sales and marketing database (SalesForce) by importing/exporting data, entering information, running reports, and tracking follow-up communications.
- Assist in proactive business development efforts, which include:
- Call outs for financial professional openings at Financial Institutions
- Drip Marketing campaigns
- Managing the "Fill the Chairs" program, and update job postings with external stakeholders
- Perform research on the banking and credit union industry as directed and create/maintain the financial industry prospect database.
- Work directly with our existing Financial Institution partners and internal stakeholders for
- Due Diligence requests for information
- Reporting access for Financial Institution Executives
- Pull reports, as directed, from the financial industry prospect and/or sales and marketing database for distribution to Executives.
- Work with internal departments on marketing initiatives and materials.
- All other duties as assigned
- H.S. Diploma Required, Bachelor's Degree from accredited university in Business or related field preferred
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communications required
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, prospects, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to travel (less than 10%)
- Ability to effectively function as a team player
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in operating various office equipment and software programs (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Skill in utilizing information in a database
- 2+ years previous securities, banking, or insurance industry experience or equivalent related business experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of general securities industry terminology and practices, preferred
- Knowledge of SAI & SAA products, procedures, and compliance requirements, preferred