Cashiering - Jr. Specialist
Securities America, Inc. La Vista, NE
The primary responsibilities of this position include the support and processing of deposits and distributions of assets held in clients’ brokerage accounts (Check Deposits, Check Disbursements, Electronic Funds Transfers, Wires and other duties as assigned).
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Learn the required processing system/programs for the workflows assigned.
- Support the processing of requests by learning how the requests are processed.
- Verify accuracy of information and correct any errors.
- Work with internal departments to resolve any outstanding issues
- Issue stop payment requests, when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 6 months securities industry or related financial experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, customers, and various business contacts, verbal and written, in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player while still being able to work autonomously.
- Ability to be at work on a regular and predictable basis.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks during times of high volumes with a high degree of attention to detail, accuracy and timeframes.
- Skill in operating various office equipment including a personal computer and various software packages (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Outlook).
- Skill using inductive and deductive reasoning.
| Date Posted
November 23, 2018
| Date Closes
December 23, 2018
| Located In
La Vista, NE
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
43-4011.00 Brokerage Clerks
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Casual Dress
- Continuing Education Program
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry
- Employee Referral Program
- Fitness Classes
- Free Parking
- Health Fair
- Holiday Party
- Massage Therapy
- Nursing Facilities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Bonus Plan
- Merit Increases
This job is related other jobs in these career categories