Associate Analyst - Indexing (Scanning)
Securities America, Inc. La Vista, NE
The primary responsibility of this position is to index and commit all paperwork manually scanned from Operations and other departments.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Prioritize items to be indexed by importance and meet deadlines on a daily basis.
- Audit scanned documents and indexes to ensure accuracy and availability within the computer system for various end users.
- Index documents for paperless processing through Business Process Manager System.
- Identify type of security document and index with appropriate account number.
- Ability to review, test and write Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least six months securities industry experience preferred.
- Ability to be at work on time on a regular and predictable basis.
- Ability to communicate professionally in writing or verbally with co-workers, advisors, and other business units as required.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work as an engaged member of a team while displaying a positive, helpful attitude.
- Ability to identify discrepancies and provide workable solutions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, work under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems while considering company policies/procedures, industry rules and regulations.
- Display proficiency in operating Securities America and applicable clearing firm systems as the job requires.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Word and Excel as well as the operation of various office equipment including, but not limited to, a personal computer, photocopier and fax machine.
| Date Posted
November 1, 2018
| Date Closes
December 1, 2018
| Located In
La Vista, NE
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
43-9021.00 Data Entry Keyers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Casual Dress
- Continuing Education Program
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry
- Employee Referral Program
- Fitness Classes
- Free Parking
- Health Fair
- Holiday Party
- Massage Therapy
- Nursing Facilities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Bonus Plan
- Merit Increases
This job is related other jobs in these career categories