Established in 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in Nebraska with branch locations in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We are dedicated to servicing our personal and business customers by providing top service and identifying the best solution to the customer’s needs. Our employees experience an environment which encourages working together towards a common goal, high involvement in philanthropic activities, and an opportunity to focus on career aspirations and growth.
Benefits & Perks
Benefit eligible employees will have access to the following:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with up to 4% employer match; immediate vesting
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer time off
- Gym membership discount
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee banking benefits and discounts
American National Bank is looking for a new Funds Transfer Specialist to support our Treasury Services department by processing and servicing items related to Wires, ACH, and funds transfers. We are looking for an individual who has 2 or more years of previous banking experience, excellent communication skills and can exercise independent judgment within established policies and guidelines.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all required information on the wire is complete and accurate; including but not limited to: Wire PIN numbers, debiting account, Beneficiary Name/Address and purpose of the wire.
- Understand the necessary components of international wire transfers and how these affect overall processing of the wire.
- Contact customers and/or business units when required (Verify Call Backs, Daylight Account Review, and Returned wires).
- Identify and report all suspicious activity to meet compliance regulations and avoid compromising the integrity of our bank and customers.
- Rotate through designated Treasury Services desks on a regular basis.
- Communicate effectively across all areas to assist in understanding of the wire process and answer questions.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all Wire procedures and compliance regulations such as: Reg E, Travel Rule, Privacy and Bank Secrecy Act and Office of Foreign Asset Control.
Experience and Education
- 2+ years within banking or related field.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement within established policies and guidelines and provides appropriate customer solutions.
- Must be quality and detail oriented.
- Ability to be efficient and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong communication skills (oral and written).