Established in 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in Nebraska with branch locations in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We are dedicated to servicing our personal and business customers by providing top service and identifying the best solution to the customer’s needs. Our employees experience an environment which encourages working together towards a common goal, high involvement in philanthropic activities, and an opportunity to focus on career aspirations and growth.
Benefits & Perks
Benefit eligible employees will have access to the following:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with up to 4% employer match; immediate vesting
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer time off
- Gym membership discount
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee banking benefits and discounts
American National Bank is looking for a new Treasury Services Customer Support Lead to lead the TS Support and Service team in their performance of daily tasks, holding them accountable for qualitative and quantifiable results. Monitors and reports on Service Level Standards performance and other KPI’s. This role will also coordinate and distribute work between team individuals based upon experience, ability and workload pipelines. An individual applying for this role should have a minimum of 5 years of Treasury or Cash Management experience and possess strong communication and attention to detail skills.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all incoming client requests are assigned daily and bench marks for fulfillment are being met.
- Support the TS Support Representative in fulfilling daily requests from internal/external customers.
- Train TS Support Representatives on TS products, services and processes.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the TS products, services and processes.
- Contact customers and/or business units when required.
- Support the TS Support Manager with supervisory tasks including but not limited to the following: performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, and interviewing and hiring candidates for employment. This position will also develop work schedules for the team.
- Provide technical support and assistance to TS Support Specialists, troubleshooting, escalating issues, establishing trends and documenting.
- Assists with verification of set ups.
- Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
- Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job assigned.
- Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
Experience and Education
- Minimum of at least 5 years of Treasury or Cash Management experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills utilizing communication channels to include telephone and email.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement within established policies and guidelines while providing appropriate customer solutions.
- Must be quality and detail-oriented; yet understand the level of detail appropriate for the situation.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Escalates issues to upper management in a professional manner when necessary.