With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future…
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
American National Bank is looking for a new Community Banker to service the needs of existing and prospective clients by performing duties related to opening new accounts and processing loan requests. We are seeking an individual who provides top customer service, communicates well with others, and possesses previous sales experience and existing knowledge of consumer loans.
Schedule: Full-time 40 hours scheduled between Monday- Friday 7:15am-6:15pm and rotating Saturdays 8:15am-12:15pm
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Opens a variety of new accounts for clients including checking, savings, IRA, CD, etc.
- Processes consumer loan applications, collects and provides documents to loan processing departments, and owns the signing of loan paperwork with the consumer.
- Provides information and answers questions regarding deposit and loan rates, fees, and bank policies.
- Serves on the Teller line as needed.
- Generates growth in deposit and loan balances through sales, marketing, promotion and referral of products.
- Provides outstanding client service to all existing and prospective clients.
- Acquires, retains, deepens and manages the relationship of clients.
- Handles customer requests through email and phone including password resets, ACH and other documentation.
Experience and Education
- 1-3 years of related banking experience required; Bachelor’s degree in related field may substitute for previous banking experience.
- Proven history of attainment of sales goals including referrals.
- Knowledge and experience initiating consumer loans.