Client Solutions Architect
With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa, and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations, and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future…
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
The Client Solutions Architect is responsible for identifying innovative and often out-of-the-box solutions to critical business needs, as well as high quality, customer-centric, cost-effective enhancements to the client experience. This role is highly collaborative with partners in leadership, sales, treasury operations, loan operations, IT and data analysis. It also leverages technology platforms to their fullest extent.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides business analysis to determine best practices and to develop actionable insights and recommendations to address current business operations or issues
- Develops analytical approaches and methodologies that provide insight into business performance. Utilizes internal/external information sources for business analysis.
- Works closely with leaders across product management, sales, IT, operations and marketing to facilitate the making of high-quality, data-driven decisions.
- Actively identifies potential risks and challenges relating to the delivery of projects or solutions; manages a resolution process in a timely manner, escalating major issues to the right level of leadership.
- Determines proper metrics for measurement of current process performance and for tracking impact of process improvements.
- Effectively prioritizes and is responsive to requests, and ensures improvements meet business needs and requirements.
- Effectively communicates findings and proposed enhancements to key stakeholders and management across the organization.
Experience & Education
- Five years or more of related experience is required; experience in a bank is strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent is required; An applicable degree at a bachelor’s level or beyond is strongly preferred
- Experience in improvement methodologies like Agile, Six Sigma, Lean is preferred; certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with analysis or reporting tools such as SQL, Report Builder, Power BI, Cognos, etc is a must. Must have the ability to compile complex data into meaningful reports for management and for use by lines of business.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines
- Strong relationship management and strategic problem-solving skills are essential.
- The ability to influence others as an individual contributor is critical.
American National Bank