With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Benefits & Perks
Benefit eligible employees will have access to the following:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with up to 4% employer match; immediate vesting
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer time off
- Gym membership discount
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee banking benefits and discounts
American National Bank is looking for a new Community Banker to service the needs of existing and prospective clients by performing both teller duties as well as opening a variety of accounts for customers. We are seeking an individual who provides top customer service, communicates well with others, possesses previous cash handling experience, and previous sales experience. Experience in Jack Henry and Fiserv systems is preferred.
Schedule: 30 hours per week: Tuesday - Thursday 9a-2p, Friday 9a-6p, Rotating Saturday 9a-noon
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Opens a variety of new accounts for clients including checking, savings, IRA, CD, etc.
- Provides information and answers questions regarding deposit rates, fees, and bank policies.
- Serves on the Teller line as needed.
- Generates growth in deposit balances through sales, marketing, promotion and referral of products.
- Provides outstanding client service to all existing and prospective clients.
- Acquires, retains, deepens and manages the relationship of clients.
- Handles customer requests through email and phone including password resets, ACH and other documentation.
Experience and Education
- Four to six month’s client service experience is required.
- Four to six month's cash handling and/or banking experience is required.
- Proven history of attainment of sales goals including referrals.
- High school diploma or its equivalent is required.