With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future…
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
The Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for gathering information through systems and processes to service loan portfolio on core system. Provide superior and timely customer service to internal and external customers.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and process loan inquiries submitted by internal and external customers via Loan Servicing email box such as loan payments or advances, quoting and processing payoffs, and account maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain loan collateral tickler system for pending collateral perfection items, insurance, and missing documentation.
- Ensure paid loan files are processed and collateral released is in accordance with Bank policy/procedures.
- Handles the imaging loan documentation to ensure documents are indexed to the correct document name.
- Prepare and deliver complete and accurate early disclosures for while maintaining compliance with all applicable regulations (RESPA, REG Z, TRID, HOEPA, HPML, FLOOD, FACTA, REG B, HMDA, Fair Credit, etc.)
- Interact with clients, external centers of influence, and other support areas of the Bank via telephone, email, and in person to provide superior service.
- Handle routine inquires and client service issue promptly.
- Continual mindfulness of process improvement opportunities.
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects for the bank as assigned.
Experience and Education
- 1-2 years of bank and/or office experience preferred.
- Previous vehicle title and payment processing experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; post-secondary education preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Basic mastery and commitment to the continuous development of personal performance around the job-specific and competencies necessary for this role.
- The ability to effectively work both independently as a contributor and collaboratively in a team is required.
- Excellent communication (oral and written); the ability to communicate in a courteous and professional manner.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the core banking system and maintain working knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized while focusing on work quality.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of bank products and services.
- Knowledge of bank organizational structure, policies, and operating procedures.
- Desire to provide excellent client service with a consultative approach.
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality.
American National Bank