With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future…
At Western Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
Western Bank is looking for an experienced Professional Service Commercial Banker to manage a banking portfolio of Professional Service clients and individuals with high net worth using banking strategies and solutions that is customized to the client’s needs. The ideal Banker will have ten years commercial banking experience in Professional Services, strong business development skills, dynamic interpersonal skills and is focused on building relationships with clients.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide commercial client support to develop new business and increase or retain existing professional service commercial business relationships. Interview applicants to develop information concerning their business needs, desires, abilities, and earnings to determine whether a loan is an acceptable risk.
- Obtain and direct the analysis of all necessary client financial data. Conduct credit checks and make company visits, as necessary. Make decision on loans and terms according to lending limits. Directs loan preparation to ensure adherence with loan policy.
- Oversee current loans and credit lines to ensure complete conformity with terms and awareness of developing trends. Provide client with routine platform banking services. Provide financial counsel to existing and prospective clients.
Experience and Education
- Required: ten years of progressively complex customer-facing financial services experience
- Preferred: five years of commercial professional service banking business development (Medical, Accounting, Law Firms)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
American National Bank