Founded in 1915, Western Bank is a full service Twin Cities community bank. Western Bank is owned and operated by American National Bank, one of the largest privately owned banks in Nebraska, which allows us to offer unique products and services. We are dedicated to servicing our personal and business customers by providing top service and identifying the best solution to the customer’s needs. Our employees experience an environment which encourages working together towards a common goal, high involvement in philanthropic activities, and an opportunity to focus on career aspirations and growth.
Together, we can do more for your future…
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by ANB*
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft Protection*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
*Eligibility Criteria Apply
Western Bank is looking for a new Teller to serve the needs of existing and prospective clients. We are seeking an individual who provides top customer service, possesses previous cash handling experience, and places a high level of importance on confidentiality.
Schedule: M-F 3pm-6pm, 2 or 3 Saturdays a month 8:45am-12pm
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently provides high quality client service while effectively processing transactions and supporting sales.
- Records all transactions, prepares daily settlements of teller cash, and proofs transactions according to branch procedures.
- Processes transactions for various bank products and services including the following: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier checks, money orders, and credit card cash advances.
- Performs clerical duties such as answering calls, processing incoming mail and deliveries, filing, and typing.
Experience and Education
- Four to six month’s teller experience, or equivalent client service and/or cash handling experience.
- Previous sales experience, preferred.
- In pursuit of high school diploma or its equivalent is required.