1. Manages the preparation and analysis of financial and managerial reporting, including actual results, periodic forecasts and annual budgets.
2. Analyzes assigned business line financial reports and provides recommendations to management based on findings.
3. Develops, recommends, and implements accounting policies and procedures in response to new accounting guidance.
4. Manages and completes ad-hoc projects and analysis.
5. Reports and analyzes the performance of acquired subsidiaries.
6. Provides leadership, guidance and training to Financial Analysts.
|Date Posted||August 24, 2019|
|Date Closes||September 23, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|