American National Bank Minneapolis, MN
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Opens a variety of new accounts for clients including checking and savings accounts, IRA, CD, etc. Provides information and answers questions regarding interest rates, fees, and bank policies. Serves minimal time on the Teller line.
- Generates growth in deposit balances through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of products by actively soliciting referrals developed from both internal and external sources. Gains and maintains a strong understanding of how to present features and benefits of products to clients based on their varying financial needs.
- Provides outstanding client service to all existing and prospective clients in person or over the phone to determine the best strategy for assisting with their financial needs. Acquires, retains, deepens and manages the relationship with clients. Establishes credibility and rapport while reviewing opportunities to benefit the client’s financial relationship in a friendly and personable manner.
- Handle customer requests through email and phone including password resets, ACH and other documentation. Provides support for cash management, electronic banking, and debit card issues.
| Date Posted
August 15, 2019
| Date Closes
September 14, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category