American National Bank Papillion, NE
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently provides high quality client service while effectively processing transactions and supporting sales. Stays abreast of all campaigns and promotions. Cross sells products and services to current and prospective clients, and refers potential business to appropriate business partners. Records all transactions and prepares daily settlements of teller cash and proofs transactions according to branch procedures.
- Processes deposits to savings and checking accounts. Verifies amounts and examines checks for endorsement and negotiability. Cashes checks and pays money from checking and savings accounts. Processes transactions for various bank products and services including safe deposit boxes, traveler’s checks, money orders, cashier checks, savings bonds, credit card cash advances, loan payments, etc.
- Fills commercial change orders. Performs clerical duties such as answering calls, processing incoming mail and deliveries, filing, and typing.
- A Teller is eligible for the Short Term Incentive Plan (STIP), with an earning potential of an additional 6% of annual earnings.
- Four to six months client service or cash handling experience desired, previous Teller experience preferred
- Previous sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or its equivalent is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized while focusing on work quality
- Good driving record and ability to travel throughout the day
| Date Posted
March 6, 2019
| Date Closes
April 5, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category