Mortgage Loan Originator
American National Bank Omaha, NE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Soliciting residential first mortgages through contacts with realtors, builders, and professionals.
- Interviews and explains different financing programs to mortgage loan applicants. Advises applicant in choosing the appropriate financing course and obtains pertinent financial and loan information.
- Coordinates with loan operations on the processing of the application and reviews the loan papers in preparation for closing. Explains the documents to applicants at closing.
- Communicates with applicants and realtors on progress of application.
- Achieve compliance certification and use knowledge of compliance/CRA regulations in day-to-day activities. Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Secondary Market and mortgage loan regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge of VA and FHA loans.
- Knowledge of word processing software.
- Skills in operating various office equipment such as: computer terminal, personal computer, adding machine, and copy machine.
- Ability to communicate both oral and written in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent work experience.
- Three years previous mortgage lending experience.
| Date Posted
January 10, 2019
| Date Closes
February 9, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category