Mortgage Loan Closer
American National Bank Omaha, NE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares all closing documents.
- Balances mortgage loan closing transactions with vendors.
- Performs special projects as assigned, such as post-closing follow-up reports.
- Achieve compliance certification and use knowledge of compliance/CRA regulations in day-to-day activities.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Mortgage Lending or Real Estate business and terminology essential.
- Knowledge of computer software.
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as: computer terminal, adding machine, copy machine and facsimile machine.
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to organize and have attention to detail.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Two years experience in mortgage lending or real estate including closing procedures of conventional, FHA, VA and NIFA residential mortgages.
- Experience in working with secondary market investor when dealing with rate locks, and post closing and shipping experience to secondary market.
- Previous banking experience preferred.
| Date Posted
November 9, 2018
| Date Closes
December 9, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category