Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
1. Establish new relationships with leasing vendors and direct users of commercial equipment leasing through telephone and outside calls.
2.Expand current CASH FINDER business unit by direct contacts with potential customers by both telephone and outside calls
3. Develop and maintain leasing relationships with current vendors. Call on vendors to enhance current relationship or to increase lease referrals.
4. Expand Equipment financing portfolio through contacts with both users and dealer referral network through telephone and outside calls.
5. Prepare and maintain sales reports.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. Knowledge of leasing and vendor sales financing, factoring and related accounts receivable programs.
2. Skill in operating various office equipment such as: personal computer, adding machine, copy machine, facsimile machine.
3. Ability to communicate both oral and written in a courteous and professional manner.
4. Ability to organize with attention to detail.
5. Ability to use independent judgment.
6. Ability to manage time effectively.
7. Ability to drive up to 500 mile vehicle trips in one day.
8. Strong working knowledge of various industries, such as Trucking, Heavy Construction, Medical and Manufacturing.
Education & Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
2. At leaset two years experience in commercial sales of financing products with emphasis on leasing, factoring, and/or commercial equipment lending.
|Date Posted||November 9, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 9, 2018|
|Located In||St. paul, MN|