Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Opens a variety of new accounts for clients including checking and savings accounts, IRA, CD, and others. Provides information and answers questions regarding interest rates, fees, and bank policies. Serves as a back-up for the Teller line.
• Generates growth in deposit balances through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of products by actively soliciting referrals developed from both internal and external sources. Gain and maintain a strong understanding of how to present features and benefits of products to clients based on their varying financial needs.
• Provides outstanding client service to all existing and prospective clients in person or over the phone to determine the best strategy for assisting with their financial needs. Acquire, retain, deepen and manage the relationship with clients. Establish credibility and rapport while reviewing opportunities to benefit the client’s financial relationship in a friendly and personable manner.
Experience, Education & Training Requirements
• Associate's Degree equivalent is required.
• One -three years client service experience required, experience initiating consumer loans perferred
• Previous Sales experience preferred.
Skills & Abilities Needed:
• Basic mastery and commitment to the continuous development of personal performance around the job-specific and competencies necessary for this this role.
• The ability to effectively work both independently as a contributor and collaboratively in a team is required. • Excellent communication (oral and written).
• The ability to travel throughout the work day among branch locations in the area as needed.
• Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the core banking system and maintain working knowledge of MS Office.
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized while focusing on work quality.
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of bank products and services.
• Knowledge of bank organizational structure, policies, and operating procedures.
• Thorough knowledge of Teller operations.
• Desire to provide excellent client service with a consultative approach. • Strong ability to maintain confidentiality.
|Date Posted||November 9, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 9, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|