ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Collects necessary information on new and renewal consumer and some commercial and ag loans and generates all necessary documents. (50%)
2. Inputs and uploads loan information on computer system. (40%)
3. Achieve compliance certification and use knowledge of compliance/CRA regulations in day-to-day activities. (5%)
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs other related duties as assigned and provides backup support for Sr Loan Processor. (5%)
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of consumer loan regulations.
2. Knowledge of consumer lending business and terminology essential.
3. Skill in operating various office equipment such as: computer terminal, adding machine, and copy machine.
4. Ability to communicate both orally and written in a courteous and professional manner.
5. Ability to organize and have attention to detail.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
2. One year consumer lending experience helpful, but not required.
3. Previous banking experience preferred.
|Date Posted||November 9, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 9, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|