Manager, Real Estate Credit Administration
American National Bank Omaha, NE
The Manager, Real Estate Administration has extensive knowledge in Real Estate valuation and assessing credit risk. They are responsible for developing and managing a team of Real Estate Analyst in their day-to-day performance and are accountable for the department's goals, strategy and operations.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Continuously support Real Estate Analyst in their day to day work through regular coaching. Establishes goals and develops action plans to meet or exceed the goals.
- Track and recognize Real Estate Analyst efforts on the part of individuals and track overall departmental goals while adhering to approved budgets.
- Ensure quality of valuations is properly monitored
- May personally be responsible for conducting more complex or high value collateral appraisals.
- Serves as primary Bank contact/processor for SBA 504c loans and for appraisal issues.
- Provides oversight and direction to his/her team members in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures. Coaches, mentors and develops staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities. Consciously creates a workplace culture that is positive consistent with the organizations goals. Leads employees to meet expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment. Provides effective performance feedback through recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary. Maintain employee work schedules including paid time off and any requested leave of absence. Maintain transparent communication as appropriate through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email and regular interpersonal communication.
- Five years' experience in commercial real estate valuation required, experience in both public and private sector preferred
- Three years supervisory experience required
Education, Licensure & Certification Needed:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, finance strongly preferred or equivalent experience required
Skills & Abilities Needed:
- Knowledge of spreadsheet applications as they pertain to financial analysis. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze various types of financial statements and credit reports, both business and consumer related
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
| Date Posted
July 12, 2018
| Date Closes
August 11, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
90th & Dodge
| SOC Category