Universal Job Requirements:
It is the responsibility of every employee in the bank to ensure: ï·
- All personal actions demonstrate strong ethics in full alignment with all applicable consumer protection laws, financial industry regulations, the bank's overall Compliance program objectives, as well as documented policy and procedure. ï·
- Personal finances are effectively managed. ï·
- Reliable attendance is maintained. ï·
- Personal actions continuously reflect the bank in a professional and positive manner. ï·
- The effective completion of all duties as assigned.
The specialist maintains a high level of expertise in the products and services designed for business customers. Provides professional, courteous, and efficient customer service to the bank's commercial customers. Provides problem resolution to both internal and external customers in support of customer retention, satisfaction and profitability objectives of the Treasury Services Department. Serves as a resource to Treasury Services sales staff. Experienced in all Treasury Services Support and Service functions, including but not limited to RDC, IBank, account set up and maintenance, knowledge of ACH and Wire processes, Document Management and Retention and Merchant Services. Responsible for timely completion of required training applicable to the position and regular and effective application of such training in the performance of the position.
Essential Job Duties:
- Answer phones and respond to emails from internal and external customers regarding customer issues including account maintenance, research, signature cards, resolutions, follow-up with customer requests, and Treasury Services product support including contractual agreements for various products and services. Requires and maintaining knowledge of iBank, ACH, Wire, RDC, Positive Pay, Merchant and Lockbox.
- Identify and install appropriate remote deposit capture processing solutions that most effectively align with customers' needs and user requirements for each individual user of the business. Interpreting those requirements and building the business customers on web-based applications and maintain customer files/database. Troubleshoot problems with customer sign-ins, access to the system and reasons why files or transactions are not posting properly.
- Provide support to Merchant Services through problem resolution to both internal and external customers, entering merchant applications.
- Upsell or cross-sell Treasury Services products to existing customers explaining the benefits of the products/services.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of bank operations and specialized knowledge of Treasury Services products and services including but not limited to ACH & Funds transfer; Business online banking; merchant services.
- General working knowledge of installing/downloading PC software and navigating through the Internet and ability to problem solve issues as presented.
- Ability to discuss bank products with customers in a courteous and professional manner and receive buy in, both over the telephone and in person.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage projects.
- Skill in operating office equipment such as: personal computer and various software, adding machine, and copy machine including Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to analyze complex IBank and other Treasury Services product set ups and trouble shoot any problems which may arise with customer's internet service or PC. 7. Knowledge of Federal regulations preferred. 8. Knowledge of elementary accounting.
Education & Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Two to four years previous personal banking and general banking experience, i.e., teller, customer service representative, etc.