SUMMARY: Provide support to the lending team through tickler management, documentation organization, reconcilements and other routine administrative, operational and service support tasks.
1. Client Relationship Management
2. Maintain confidentiality of client accounts
3. Handle routine inquires and client service issues promptly, provide phone coverage as needed.
4. Reconcile commercial real estate construction loan draw requests.
5. Assist clients with opening/closing accounts, explaining various services available, processing check orders, setting up internet banking, ordering check cards, and coordinating cash management services.
7. Compile and organize documentation to be sent to participants, the credit department, loan ops or others.
8. Track covenants, policy and loan document exceptions.
9. Responsible for performing routine administrative, operational, and service support tasks.
10. Act as point person for all collateral and financial ticklers for Participants and lending teams.
11 Attend loan closings as needed
12. Provide clerical and technical support to the lending team as needed.
13. Perform other duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. 1-3 years of bank and/or office experience preferred
3. Post-secondary education preferred.
1. Ability to work successfully within a team.
2. High attention to detail.
3. Strong communication skills.
4. Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
5. Easily navigate and utilized Microsoft Office Suite and one or more database applications. Quickly adapt to new software.
EQUIPMENT OPERATED: Microcomputers, copier, facsimile machines, postage meter, telephone, and various computer printers.
EO/AA: American National Corporation (including all affiliates) (“ANC”) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) employer. ANC considers applicants for all positions, and employees are treated equally during employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status or any other prohibited basis of discrimination, as provided under applicable state and federal law.
Federal and state law obligates us to provide reasonable accommodation to the known disabilities of applicants and employees, unless to do so would pose an undue hardship. Please let us know if you need an accommodation to complete the application process or to perform any essential elements of the position you are applying for. You may do so by contacting the Human Resources Employment Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Date Posted||October 5, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 4, 2017|
|Address||2711 NE Highway 10|
|Located In||Saint Paul, MN|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-9199.00 Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories