PERSONAL FINANCES: Must have the ability to manage personal finances.
Responsible for assisting lending officers with credit and financial analysis within various lines of business such as, but not limited to agriculture, commercial, and commercial real estate. May assist with communication to customers, bookkeepers and/or accountants. Responsible for timely completion of required training applicable to the position and regular and effective application of such training in the performance of the position.
In addition to the employee’s regular responsibilities American National Bank realizes that a cohesive Compliance Program is the responsibility of every employee in the bank to ensure compliance with applicable consumer protection laws and regulations. Total bank support is required, but the Audit Committee and Management acknowledge that their influence, direction, and guidance are critical to implementing an effective Compliance Program. It is also a requirement that all employees especially Management and Officers demonstrate unequivocal support of the Compliance Program so that all bank employees understand and perceive the importance of the Compliance Program. Management's involvement will be critical to administering an effective Compliance Program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
5. Achieves compliance certification and uses knowledge of compliance/CRA regulations on a quarterly basis. (5%)
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of spreadsheet applications as they pertain to financial analysis. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
2. Skill in operating a personal computer and spreadsheet and word processing software, a calculator, a telephone, a copier, a fax and a scan machine.
3. Ability to analyze various types of financial statements and credit reports, both business and consumer related.
4. Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
5. Ability to manage personal finances.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelors Degree in business, accounting, finance preferred or equivalent experience normally acquired through two years experience working in credit analysis or commercial lending.
2. Familiarity with commercial banking, either through formal education or prior experience.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EO/AA: American National Corporation (including all affiliates) (“ANC”) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) employer. ANC considers applicants for all positions, and employees are treated equally during employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status or any other prohibited basis of discrimination, as provided under applicable state and federal law.
Federal and state law obligates us to provide reasonable accommodation to the known disabilities of applicants and employees, unless to do so would pose an undue hardship. Please let us know if you need an accommodation to complete the application process or to perform any essential elements of the position you are applying for. You may do so by contacting the Human Resources Employment Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Date Posted||August 11, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 10, 2017|
|Address||663 University Ave W|
|Located In||Saint Paul, MN|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||11-3031.00 Financial Managers|
|Address||8990 W Dodge Road #230|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha NE 68114|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories