OrthoNebraska is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented and patient-focused Advanced Practice Provider (APP) to join our team. This APP will work closely with our Ortho Physician that specializes in the treatment of hip and knee pain with a focus on total joint surgery and fracture care. This position will support treatment within both the clinic and operating room (Omaha and Council Bluff area).
What you would do in this role:
- Focus on the complete care of our patients by performing patient exams, ordering diagnostic tests and treating patients within APP'scope of practice.
- Assist with running day to day patient care within a clinic setting by providing patient follow-ups, education, and documentation.
- Perform and/or assist with surgical procedures
- Promote professional practice of the clinic by maintaining and improving relationships with peers, patients, and the medical community.
Here’s what makes for an ideal candidate:
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program required.
- Licensed or licensure eligible as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in the state of Nebraska and Iowa.
- Experience within an Orthopaedic environment (especially with knee and hip treatment)
- Positive, Patient-focused and detail-oriented.
- Efficient use of information systems, data processing systems, telecommunication devices, office equipment, and etc.