OrthoNebraska currently looking for a team member who is detail-oriented and has a customer service philosophy to fill a position in our Call Center Department. This individual is responsible for answering multiple phone lines, directing phone calls, scheduling appointments, assisting patient inquiries, and other duties as assigned in a fast-paced environment. If you think this may be a fit for you, apply today!
What you will do in this role:
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Manage high volumes of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, and utilize resources to provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Accurately direct internal and external phone calls to the appropriate departments.
- Schedule appointments for multiple locations and providers, adhering to defined scheduling protocols.
- Collect required patient demographic information with accuracy to register patient accounts.
- Direct patients and guests to appropriate settings.
- Utilize interpersonal skills with all customers in the daily performance of duties.
- Work collaboratively within a team environment, as well as other departments, to achieve defined goals.
- Regularly attend and actively participate in meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality and demonstrate respect for patient rights.
What makes an ideal candidate:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in a healthcare or call center environment, and/or knowledge of Medical Terminology is encouraged.
- 2- 3 years of prior customer service.
- Must be detail-oriented, with effective communication skills, and the ability to utilize creative problem-solving.
- Previous experience with medical software, such as Cerner, is helpful.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments using critical thinking while meeting our customer’s demands and deadlines.
- Participation by all members to support the team environment.
Thank you for your interest in our company! Due to the number of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.