What you would do in this role:
- Participating in patient's immediate environment.
- Facilitating appropriate patient flow into the Pre/Post Op area.
- Stocking and preparing preop and postop areas for next day’s cases.
- Participating in patient’s activities of daily living and providing clinical support within level of preparation.
- Assisting the nurse to maintain observations of patients by anticipating and responding to patient needs and processing call lights.
- Assuming responsibility and accountability for successful completion of assignment and tasks.
- Participating in teaching, orienting and guiding other employees by sharing knowledge and master skills.
- General Clerical/Secretarial
Here’s what makes for an ideal candidate:
- High School Education or equivalent required.
- Active Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) license in the state of Nebraska.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) current certification or within 60 days of hire.
- Prior Nurse Assistant experience in an acute care setting encouraged.
- Ability to work from detailed verbal or written instructions.
- Able to communicate effectively to solve problems in routine situations.
- Must have patience, self-confidence, maturity, compassion and always remain a team player.
Thank you for your interest in our company! Due to the number of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application