This RN, LPN, or Medical Assistant will work closely with our Physicians and APPs, floating throughout our multiple metro area locations. This position primarily focuses on the treatment within a clinic setting.If you think this may be a fit for you, apply today!
What you would do in this role:
- Assists the physician or provider with all examinations and procedures.
- Ensures patient information is available for the Physician prior to start of clinic.
- Retrieves messages and responds to calls from patients, pharmacies, hospitals, nursing homes and other medical offices by use of telephone and computer in a timely manner as delegated by licensed health care provider.
- Collects subjective and objective data and contributes to the assessment of the patient and documents appropriately in the patient medical record.
- Makes accurate and timely observations and documents changes in the patient’s condition in the patient medical record.
- Explains surgeries, tests and preparation as needed for adequate patient education.
- Schedules inpatient surgeries, outpatient tests, surgeries and procedures at hospitals/testing facilities by telephone in a timely manner.
- Addresses patient calls or routes them to the appropriate clinical staff daily.
- Monitors inventory of supplies and medication.
Here’s what makes for an ideal candidate:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or medical assistant program.
- RN or LPN License in the Nebraska or applicable compact state required.
- Previous experience in healthcare setting, strongly encouraged.
- Ability to multi task and communicate with physicians and vendors regarding the best products for the patient’s needs.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust and flex to meet last minute changes
Thank you for your interest in our company! Due to the number of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application