OrthoNebraska is searching for a Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Department. We have a full-service ER without the usual wait and are searching for a Registered Nurse who thrives in an environment where every day is different. This part-time position is eligible for all benefits, PTO, and 401k eligible. If you think this may be a fit for you, apply today!
What you would do in this role:
- Formulate clinical decisions and implement multi-dimensional plans of care that demonstrate independent judgment and critical thinking consistent with private, state, and federal regulations.
- Promote and enhance collaborative practice within the health care team to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of patients.
- Demonstrate continued involvement in professional growth by developing personal education objectives and participating in professional growth opportunities to assure continued adherence to professional standards and provision of quality patient care
- Coordinate patient and family education and discharge planning.
- Collaborate with the Medical Staff and other health care providers to coordinate medical and nursing management of patient care.
- Demonstrate respect for patient rights and ensures confidentiality is maintained.
- Assist in making patient assignments, coordinates admissions forecasts, and meets staffing needs for the oncoming shift.
Here’s what makes for an ideal candidate:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN License in Nebraska or applicable compact state required
- BLS, ACLS, & PALS required within 90 days of hire.
- Minimum 1 year of nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Critical care or telemetry experience required emergency preferred
- Must have patience, self-confidence, maturity, compassion and always remain a team player with patients, physicians, and staff
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced/occasionally demanding work environment with the ability to prioritize work
Thank you for your interest in our company! Due to the number of applications we receive, we aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application