We are looking for the right person to join our team of childcare providers. If you enjoy being around children and making a difference in a childs life, this is the job for you. Our Toddler teacher is a full-time position working with toddlers from 1 year to 3 years old. The hours are Monday-Friday . We follow OPS schedule for increment weather and major holidays off.
Responsibilities of the Toddler teacher include:
- Implementing each day's activities to provide children with a variety of experiences and opportunities that allow them to develop curiosity, initiative, problem-solving skills, and creativity, as well as a sense of self and a feeling of belonging to the group in a childcare setting.
- The Toddler Teacher maintains a safe, clean, care-giving environment
- Practices good personal hygiene and hand washing
- Maintains a positive, calm attitude and a pleasant, soothing voice, and models this attitude and voice for parents and others in a childcare setting
- Maintains a cooperative attitude of working together with other toddler teachers.
- Provides for the physical safety of each child from arrival time until departure time.
The toddler teacher is depenable and prompt and can pass random drug testing and background checks. The candidate will have a Highschool Diploma or equivalent.