Do You enjoy working with babies and childcare in a nurturing and caring environment. We have a full-time position available for the right person to join our team of as an Infant teacher for infants from 6 weeks to 1 year old. This is a Daytime schedule with flexible hours Monday thru Friday.
Responsibilities of the Infant Teacher Childcare include:
- Communicate effectively with infants, their parents, and other staff.
- Provide quality, nurturing care to infants and enrolled in the Daycare.
- Demonstrate skills to properly address developmental needs of infants.
- Maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents, and staff.
- The Infant Teacher promotes parent-child bonding and nurturing parent-child relationships.
- Promotes feelings of security and trust in infants.
- Greets infants and their parents warmly and with enthusiasm.
- Assures that each infant is warmly greeted and cared for.
Our Infant teacher will be dependable and prompt and enjoys working in childcare. They will be able to pass a random drug test and background check. Have a Highschool Diploma or equivalent.