Are you looking for a growth-oriented organization where you can have big impact on a product? Orion is #clientobsessed and your expertise in building out our product will have an impact on our advisor's daily lives!
The Product Manager is responsible for working with the client base to support the development road map and development roll out the execution of their respective product(s).
This position will work to drive the strategic and tactical development of advisor-facing products and services. The Product Manager will work with internal SMEs and stakeholders to identify opportunities, risks, and efficiencies to further develop the product offering.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Responsible for setting and achieving outcome-based goals for product adoption for Orion employees and Orion Customers.
- Act as internal and external customer advocate, defining user problems and needs-based solutions by leveraging qualitative and quantitative data and analysis.
- Work with Application Development Lead to ensure Agile processes and best practices are adhered to, contribute to the progress of Orions Agile Transformation.
- Collaborate with Orion Training Architect team to develop written process and procedures for new and existing products.
- Work closely with the Orion Service team to educate associates on current product workflows
- Work with clients of Orion to ensure they understand our capabilities, increasing adoption of our technology and review process and procedures.
- Perform market and client research to build business value around enhancing existing products and creating new Orion products.
- Monitor and maintains Salesforce project backlog for incoming technology bugs and works with squad to resolve in a timely manner.
- Use data to define and maintain product roadmap for their respective area(s).
- Define features and user stories for the enhancement and development of new technologies.
- Test new application acceptance criteria prior to promotion to production environment.
- Work closely with application squads to prioritize development to be programmed.
- Responsible for execution of and communication of release plan with key stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge of UX best practices, advocate for UX consistency and enhancement across all Orion products, partner with Design team to conduct user research, prioritize high-impact experience enhancements in the product roadmap.
- Assist the sales and business development team with prospects; this may include demonstrations on of Orions product capabilities.
- Support marketing partners in development of go-to-market strategy, communication of release notes, and market positioning of Orions product offering.
Skills Needed to Perform the Job
- Ability to work and excel within an agile development organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management concepts and discipline.
- Knowledge and understanding of Orions Advisor Desktop, Client Portal, and Connect systems.
Education Needed to Perform the Job
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field required.
- Obtain Orion Industry Certification.
$69,723.00 - $105,276.00
The pay listed in this posting indicates the estimated pay at the time of this posting; however, may vary depending on geographic location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition, Orion offers a competitive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, and disability coverage on day one, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid parentalleave, pet benefits including pawternity leave and pet insurance, student loan repayment and more.
AsOne-Orion, we accomplish our best work by being personally accountable to each other and the clients we serve. We are creating a welcoming environment where everyone is respected, valued, and heard. Our willingness todisruptourselves, and the industry ensures we stay ahead of client expectations. Thinking differently is in our DNA weinnovate, push boundaries, reject the status quo, and relentlessly pursue transformative outcomes. It is our collective will towinthat drives Orions success and powers success for our clients and everyone at Orion.